DISCOVER POTOS IN THASSOS ISLAND
Discover the mesmerizing Potos in Thassos while staying at Atrium Beach Hotel in Thassos
Explore Greece’s emerald isle, Thassos, which constitutes 380km2 of land and is covered in lush ravines and surrounded by amazing, azure waters. Take a trip around Thassos island either by car or by yacht and discover places and beaches of splendid beauty.
Deciding to visit Thassos is like deciding to dive into a beautiful landscape and a fascinating journey to history. Admire its remarkable monuments, archaeological sites and discover endless opportunities to see Thassos island as it is; a treasured summer destination.
“Experience the epitome of recreation, leisure, and entertainment”
Live vividly and spend your nights at Potos village in Thassos. Stroll around its narrow streets filled with shops and bars, and finish the day with a drink after enjoying the multitude of Potos beaches. Discover the nightlife of Potos village its vibrant and colorful bars or clubs and socialize with the locals for another round of drinks.
Find the easiest and quickest ways to arrive at Thassos Island
Choose from the following and reach Thassos island in whichever route suits you best.
- Depart from the Port of Kavala to Prinos Port – approximately 1hr 10min (north Thassos), 27km from Atrium Thassos Hotel.
- Depart from Keramoti Port for Thassos to Limenas Port – approximately 35min, with frequent routes (north Thassos), 42km from the hotel. Keramoti Port is 10min away (8km) by car from Kavala airport.
- Fly directly to Kavala’s International Airport, Meg. Alexandros (KVA) in Chrissoupolis village.
- Fly to Thessaloniki Macedonia Airport (SKG) and drive to Kavala via the Egnatia highway (E90). Kavala is located 165km east of Thessaloniki and takes approximately 2hrs.
- Take the highway towards the village of Potos. The hotel is 600 meters from the town’s fantastic of Potos, Thassos Island.